– Here's another frustrating "Adobe upsell" / The dangers of changing the Quick Share button example.
– The design community is closely observing the company's every move.
A recent Twitter thread from Scott Belsky, chief product officer at Adobe, illustrates.
– How difficult that can be while also emphasizing Figma's native cloud.
The editing features are what Adobe is actually purchasing.
– At Adobe please moderate the user-hostile cloud upselling that is taking place?
– tweeted Sebastiaan de With in response to Adobe's decision to remove.