Sep 22,2022

overdose claimed life of Luke Bell.

By  Madhupriya

Accidental fentanyl overdose caused Luke Bell to pass away.

The country music performer was reported missing in Tucson.

 Arizona, last month  discovered dead at the age of 32.

At the time, the Tucson Police Department stated.

"In Midtown Tucson, he was discovered in the 5500 block of E.

Grant Road. Currently, the investigation is underway.

The US Sun verified that he passed away from an unintentional fentanyl.

Overdose, a potent synthetic narcotic that is akin to morphine.

 Earlier, Joshua Hedley paid tribute to the late singer.

What Hemingway Left at Sloppy Joe's Bar eighty Years ago

Thanks For Reading !