Maintaining Fitness After Menopause Is "a Lot of Frickin' Work," Says Paulina Porizkova While Sharing Her Gym Workout.
The 57-year-old actress and model discusses the difficulties with ageing physically.
– Paulina Porizkova is continuing her fitness adventure despite her advanced age.
– The 57-year-old actress and model shared a video of her fitness routine on Instagram.
– In which she described how exercise has changed for her while going through menopause.
– She focuses on arm and back workouts at the gym with her trainer in the video.
– which was released alongside Sia's "Unstoppable.""It takes a tonne of frickin' work to stay in shape after menopause.
Particularly if your hips are crooked "The caption was written by Porizkova. "Since returning for the jungle filming of beyond the edge.