Trump likes a QAnon song.
– Crowds react when QAnon song-like music is played at a Trump rally.
– The former president gave a sombre speech in Ohio that included music.
– That was nearly the same as the movement's theme song.
– The former president Donald Trump gave the impression that he was more supportive of QAnon on Saturday.
When he played the music that inspired rally goers in Ohio to
– salute in remembrance of the cult-like conspiracy theory's anthem.
Numerous audience members raised their fingers in the air as Trump spoke
– seemingly making a reference to the "1" in the song's title.
– For some Trump staffers, it was the first time they could recall such a show taking place at one of his rallies.
– The music that was played at the event, according to Trump's aides, was named "Mirrors,"