Connect with us

Blog

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

Published

on

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE








WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights



WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights






WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights






WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights









WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights

WWE Money in the Bank 2024 replay: Results, winners, highlights





Conclusion

It can be said that WWE Money in the Bank 2024 was one of the brightest and most striking Veranstaltungen in WWE history due to the fantastic matches and the relevant consequences. To Damian Priest winning the Men’s Ladder Match to Roman Reigns’ winning streak as the Universal Champion, the night was indeed a spectacular wrestling night. The audience will definitely discuss these particular matches and moments for a long time, trying to learn what further plots are to actively take place after the very vivid show.

Also Read :- Kevin Bacon Uses Prosthetics: 1 Tough Experience

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Blog

Taylor Swift kicks off the German leg of her Eras tour in Gelsenkirchen

Published

on

Taylor Swift kicks off the German leg of her Eras tour in Gelsenkirchen.

American superstar Taylor Swift was greeted by nearly 60,000 fans when she opened the German leg of her record label Eras in the western city of Gelsenkirchen on Wednesday night. Kirchen, welcome to the Eras Tour! “Nice to meet you,” he said in German. Nine years later the show will still be held in Gelsenkirchen on Thursdays and Fridays.

The authorities spent a lot of money to accommodate hordes of tourists and create a party atmosphere.

Olivia, waiting in line to by merchandise ahead of the concert, told dpa that she, a friend and their mother had travelled all the way from Michigan for the concert.

Gelsenkirchen is expecting around 200,000 fans to attend the three concerts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. While there are only 260,000 residents of Gelsenkirchen, the city sits in Germany’s densely populated Ruhr region.

The first fans could already be seen outside the arena days before the opening concert. Some also tried unsuccessfully to camp on site to secure a particularly good place in the entry queue, but the practice is banned and officials sent them away.

Taylor Swift kicks off German leg of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen.

Taylor Swift kicks off German leg of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen.

 

Undeterred, several hundred Swifties gathered in the waiting area for seats directly in front of the stage shortly after it opened at 7 am (0500 GMT) on Wednesday.

The first of them told dpa that they had been waiting at the still closed gate since 4 am – hoping to get as close as possible to their idol in the front row.

Some fans had camped nearby, others had brought folding chairs.
Many were young women in glitter and sequin dresses but not all Swifties are young and female.

Gerrit Kludt and Denis Öhl – both men are in their 30’s – were keen to get as far forward as possible in the evening show. “We don’t necessarily belong to the target audience,” said Kludt.

The two friends also put a lot of thought into their outfits for the concert, with both wearing Travis Kelce shirts. The Kansas City Chiefs American football player has been dating Swift since last year.

They also have a few friendship bracelets to swap with other Swifties. One of them, 18-year-old Emily, said she had been at the venue since 4:30 am. She had brought snacks and card games to help pass the time.

After the three Gelsenkirchen shows, Swift will perform in Hamburg on July 23 and 24, and Munich on July 27 and 28.

Taylor Swift kicks off German leg of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen

Taylor Swift kicks off German leg of Eras Tour in Gelsenkirchen

The German leg of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour finally starts on July 17. First place Gelsenkirchen prepared for the event for six weeks and even changed its name to Swiftkirchen.

Fans are getting ready: are adding the finishing touches to their outfits, learning fan chants and lyrics and preparing for the tour. However, logistical planning is also a must: There is a lot to consider.

Among other things, the Veltins-Arena has different rules than the tour organizer. Please make sure that you follow the organizerâs instructions while preparing. These are the correct ones:

To understand the fans‘ concerns, you might need a bit of context: the show not only impresses with Taylor‘s outfits and the music, but also with great sets and cool effects. They are simply cooler in the dark.

Pictures of the Veltins-Arena often show it with the roof open and in full sunlight. As the show starts at 6:15 pm, there were great concerns that it would still be a little too bright to fully enjoy the show at the start of the concert However, the roof of the Veltins-Arena can also be closed and darkened.

This mainly happens in bad weather, but is also standard for concerts.

Fans can be calm and enjoy the show to the full. However, one exception applies to the roof: as The Veltins-Arena is not air-conditioned, if the temperatures are too high, the roof can be opened at concerts.

Continue Reading

Blog

Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty dies at 53.

Published

on

By

Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty dies at 53.

Shannen Doherty She was a star on Beverly Hills, 90210, but her life and work were tumultuous because of illness and tabloid stories. She died at the age of 53. A statement from Doherty’s spokeswoman, Leslie Sloane, said that she died on Saturday after having breast cancer for many years.

“Her loving family, friends, sister, daughter, and aunt were all around her, along with her dog, Bowie.” “Please give the family space to grieve in peace right now,” Sloane said on Sunday. People magazine was the first to report the news.

Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty dies at 53.

In a lawsuit she filed against her former business managers in 2015, she said they mismanaged her money and let her health insurance drop, which made her illness public. Later, she talked about private parts of her care after having a single mastectomy. She shared a picture of her first day of radiation in December 2016 and said it was “frightening” for her.

Doherty told everyone in February 2020 that the cancer had come back and was now in stage four. She said she came forward so that the court could find out about her health problems. After a fire in her California home in 2018, the star sued the big insurance company State Farm.

Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty dies at 53.

“I have no idea how long the chemotherapy will last.” That’s not something I or my doctors can guess. “And it’s scary; it’s like a big wake-up call,” Doherty said on a late June episode of her podcast Let’s Be Clear. She also said that because the shape of her cancer cells had changed recently, she could try new ways to treat them.

Doherty was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and moved to Los Angeles with her family when she was seven years old. She became an actor within a few years. In an interview with The Associated Press in 1994, she said, “It was completely my choice.” “They never forced me to do anything.” They back me up. There’s no way they would change their love and support if I were a professional soccer player.

One day before dying, Shannen Doherty agreed to divorce Kurt Iswarienko :

Shannen Doherty and her ex-husband Kurt Iswarienko had agreed to end their split in the days before she died.

Shannen Doherty and herex-husband Kurt Iswarienko had agreed to end their split in the days before she failed. People got clones of court papers that show the actress inked a form to stop paying alimony on July 12, just one day before she failed.

She also agreed to a” dereliction or uncontested dissolution” of their marriage, which meant that they had ended their divorce processes without going to court.

One day before dying, Shannen Doherty agreed to divorce Kurt Iswarienko :

” The parties have entered into a written agreement regarding their property and their marriage or domestic cooperation rights, including support, the original of which is being or has been submitted to the court,” it said. Iswarienko inked the paper the coming day, on July 13. That same day, PEOPLE reported that Doherty had failed at the age of 53.

Doughtery told PEOPLE about her battle with cancer last year. She was first told she had breast cancer in 2015, but it went away from 2017 to 2019. In 2019, the cancer came back, and she later said it was advanced stage 4 cancer.

“Why me?'” “Why did my cancer come back?” “When you ask yourself, ‘Why am I in stage 4?,’ you start to look for the bigger picture in life,” she told PEOPLE in November.

“I still have life to live.” I love you more than ever. I’m still making things. “Hopefully, I’m not done making things better,” she said. “I’m not done yet,” she said.

In October 2011, Doherty and Iswarienko got married. He or she asked for a divorce in April 2023, after being married for 11 years.

One day before dying, Shannen Doherty agreed to divorce Kurt Iswarienko :

Before Doherty’s death, they were fighting over a divorce. Earlier this month, Doherty even said in court documents that Iswarienko was “permitted to prolong our divorce in hopes that I die before he is required to pay me [spousal support].”

Doherty denied this, but Iswarienko’s lawyer said that the fact that he had offered a settlement deal in October 2023 showed that he wanted to find a solution showed that he didn’t believe it.

“Kurt is not ‘just waiting for Shannen to die,'” Katherine Heersema, the lawyer, said at the time. “He wants the best for Shannen and for them both to be able to move on from this case.”

 

Continue Reading

Blog

Copa América final chaos: Argentina-Colombia delayed, fans stuck outside after gates breached and closed

Published

on

Prior to kickoff in Miami, hundreds of fans were stopped and progressively pressed at Hard Rock Stadium gates as security attempted, and obviously failed, to manage the inflow of spectators for Argentina’s game against Colombia on Sunday.

All stadium gates were closed for an extended amount of time in the hour leading up to the scheduled 8 p.m. kickoff. The contest has been pushed back until at least 8:30 p.m., according to the organizers. It eventually started at 9:22.

Fans, meanwhile, were suffering. The children were crying. Several people reportedly passed out. The police injured several men. As security refused to let people in, the crush overturned a barrier, sending kids and parents squealing and screaming in terror.

As the situation worsened at 8:15, gates opened and supporters were permitted to enter without scanning their tickets, which appeared to be the only answer.

A representative for Hard Rock Stadium stated that organizers “communicated and decided to open stadium gates to all fans for a short period of time to prevent stampedes and serious injuries at the perimeter.”

“The gates were then closed once the threat of fans being crushed was removed,” the statement read. “At that time, the venue was at capacity, and gates were not re-opened.”

As a result, many ticketed spectators were prohibited from attending the game, although many ticketless people were able to watch Argentina’s 1-0 win over Colombia.

Copa América final chaos: Game delayed, fans stuck outside after gates breached, police response - Yahoo Sports

The pandemonium appears to have begun when some un ticketed fans—the exact number is unknown—broke through at least one primary entry gate. The Hard Rock Stadium spokeswoman stated that “throughout the afternoon and evening, there were numerous attempts by unruly fans without tickets to overpower security and law enforcement personnel at entry points.”

They rushed toward the stadium concourse at various moments, accompanied by police and security staff.

The breach elicited a strong police response, followed by a lockout of the breached gate, which appeared to worsen the situation. Even a man holding a credential was mercilessly tackled.

The authorities responded by eventually locking the stadium gates. The “gates were strategically closed and re-opened in an attempt to allow ticketed guests to enter safely and in a controlled manner,” the stadium official added.

Many ticketed spectators, including, reportedly, family members of various players, were unable to enter and were stuck in a crowd, suffering in the blistering heat and humidity of South Florida.

Argentina coach Lionel Scaloni later revealed that some players spent an hour outside the stadium, worried about their family members. He described the moments as “difficult to understand.”Prior to the full closure, authorities allowed fans in one by one, with a dozen officers stationed at the entrance.

However, more people were congregating outside, hoping to enter. Many people had spent hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on tickets to the final, the most costly match of the four-week event.

Multiple journalists on the scene reported being warned by police to stop shooting the commotion, raising serious concerns about the preparedness of CONMEBOL, the South American soccer association in charge of the Copa América, and local organizers in Miami.

Crowd issues delay Copa América final between Argentina and Colombia

The Copa is hardly the first soccer competition to have issues with crowd control. But these frightening pictures, which occurred four days after a semifinal ended in a player-fan riot, are consistent with the tournament’s widespread instability.

Videos of Sunday’s disturbance began to circulate quickly after gates opened at 5 p.m.

An image of the aftermath shows devastation surrounding an escalator at a stadium entrance. The Miami-Dade Police Department later stated in a statement that there had been “several incidents prior to the gates opening,” which had “been a result of the unruly behavior of fans trying to access the stadium.”

CONMEBOL issued a statement reminding supporters that people “who do not have tickets will be unable to enter the stadium.” While the assertion rings hollow, even fans with tickets were unable to access the stadium.

Fans were reportedly apparently using unorthodox methods to obtain admission into the arena. People attempting to climb through the vents to get entry were captured on video and shared on social media.

Furthermore, spectators weren’t the only ones experiencing trouble entering the stadium. CONCACAF workers, authorized journalists, and other official match personnel are still outside the gates. Some were not allowed to enter.

“We understand that some ticket holders were unable to enter the stadium after the perimeter was closed,” a stadium official stated in a statement. “We will work in partnership with CONMEBOL to address those individual concerns.”

It’s unknown how many fans really got in. Hard Rock Stadium has a seating capacity of approximately 65,000. According to accounts, some people arrived at their paid tickets only to find that they were already occupied by other fans.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.